THE LONGING

By Suhana Abidin - October 11, 2019

Salam Jumaat ,

Lately , i have no ideas to write-up & update my blog . But i'm reading the comment you left and do visit your blog as well . What a heartbreaking morning ? Actually this morning while I was on my way to the office, I heard Hot FM radio broadcasts hosted by FIZI, SYUK and SHUIB. Today , the topic of GENG PAGI HOT is "Rindu" .  Misses the dead people , misses the broken friendship or misses the husband / wife who goes to outstation . Many people call and whatsapp their story . While i was hearing their story , suddently my tears fall down 😭😭😭😭😭. I miss my mom and dad so much . Alhamdulillah , i still have mom and dad .

Many sad stories they shared this morning . Some of them tell the stories while crying . Oh , i cannot laaa . . Too sad ! 😭😭 Some of them tells that they miss their mom's nagging , mom's cooking , mom's are waiting for their return home , dad's hugs , dad's sixth sense , hang on to the wonderful memories that they have , remember all the good times happily .

Now i realize that if we feel we have lost someone , there's more people lost their loved ones as well . If we miss someone , there's many people deeply miss a dead loved one . If we think we have a hardship , many people have more difficulty too . So , please ! reflect ourself , don't selfish , always be kind and have courage to others people .

Anyone who you lost is a terrible loss , it doesn't matter how old they are , you still losing someone from your life . But what is most unimaginable grief to me is would be to lose a PARENTS . It so unbearable . Ya Allah ,  I can't imagine this situation happened to me . "Semoga kedua orang tuaku dipanjangkan umur dan dirahmati  selalu . Amin ". . You will always miss and grieve your loved one that passed ! It wouldn't be normal if you didn't . . .  But you have to still know how to go on with life because that's what that person would want you to do . That one needs time and plenty of it go grieve in anyway they know how , there is help out there also , other people who have gone through the same .

5 years ago , i lost my Mak tok . My beloved grandmom . I cried a lot till i got sick . My bro had to lift me to the grave since i can't handle myself and i can't walk for while . I was half paralyzed at that time because i'm holding back so much grief . On the November last year , i lost my beloved Tok Ayah . But my family decide to hide the news from me until i arrived . They worried if i had the old paralyzed . But at that time , i was ready and i manage not to cried a lot . Oh , I miss them . I'm the  one of the closest grandchild who always took care of them and accompanying them while i'm on my mid-sem leave . Rest in peace Tok & Tok Ayah . Al-Fatihah .

Grieving is a natural thing to happen , you just don't want to get sick or to depressed and you want to still keep going on with your life . For all the people who love you so much . Remember , you are important to a lot of people . You'll be fine , your are sweet person to misses someone so much and i know how hard it is . Hang in there , it does get a better with each day passes . Its a slow process , don't rush to achieve a happiness .





15 Bawang Holland

  1. rindu yg paling sakit adalah rindu pada yang dah takde

    ReplyDelete
  2. May you mak tok and tok ayah ditempatkan di kalangan orang yg beriman..

    ReplyDelete
  3. rindu yang tiada penghujung. sakit yang teramat bila merindui orang yang telah tiada.=_='

    ReplyDelete
  4. banyakkan sedekah Al Fatihah dan kirimkan doa ye.. Kak AJ singgah malam ke sini :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost my brother and I do miss him alottttt :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sakit sangat kehilangan ahli keluarga yang tersayang . Semoga Arwah abang EE sentiasa dalam rahmat Allah dan ditempatkan dikalangan orang yang beriman .

      Delete
  6. Setakat ni masih juga terfikir, andai mak ayah aku yang jauh tu, jatuh sakit,,mampukah aku untuk pulang terus? T^T ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SAMA ! saya pun selalu fikir macam tu . Kalau la ada peluang pekerjaan yang bagus dekat kampung . Saya sanggup berhenti kerja dekat sini dan balik kampung . Kalau boleh nak ada dengan diorang sampai diorang tutup mata .

      Delete
  7. I cried to sleep every night for 3 months that it hurt my lungs in the morning because I muffled my cries with a pillow when my mom passed away. But I am glad that a few months before she passed, I'm the one who feed her, bath her, carry her everywhere, changed her diaper, and I am not ashamed when I brought her out for a walk on wheelchair even though she didn't even remember me. I even watched her held her last breath and my sister recite syahadah in her ears.

    Took me 3 months to recover from grief. My dad was worse, hentak kepala dekat dinding, bercakap dengan katil, tak boleh berseorangan and so many other things. I became so distant towards everyone and pushed people away especially my friends. I am really sad because she was just fine and normal and all of a sudden she got sick, lost her memories, and then she got stroke and... yeah.

    Then I was like, "takpelah, maktok ada." she was the one who raised me and practically like my mom then out of the blue I got the news that she passed away a year after my mom. But I did not shed a tear at all, not even a bit. I guess I pent-up so much grief and used them all over my mom's death, that I didn't have any more tears to cry.

    Semoga your parents panjang umur and sihat walafiat. Sorry for the long comment, didn't mean to make it all about me but it feels good to let it all out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sokey Tqa . I feel you . Tqa , tahniah awak anak yang baik . Even saya ada mak ayah lagi , saya tak duduk dengan diorang dah bcs im working at kuantan . Saya tak boleh selalu ada dengan mak ayah time diorang sakit , tak boleh nak urus diorang dan tolong diorang . Hanya mampu balik ziarah diorang sekali or dua kali sebulan je . Hmmm , tak boleh bayang kalau hilang mak ayah . Sorry for asking , so now how about your dad .?

      same goes to me , i did not shed a tear at all once my grandpa passed away .But i always remember and dreams about him .

      Semoga Arwah mak Tqa di cucuri rahmat dan di tempatkan dikalangan orang yang beriman .

      Delete
  8. Yes, life is bitter sweet. There are so many people who have passed away but remain in our thoughts & prayers. That means we cherish the sweet memories and I think that as long as we remember them, they are never truly gone from our lives.

    ReplyDelete