RESIGNATION

By Suhana Abidin - November 12, 2019

Assalamualaikum . . .

It is my first time ever jump career . I'm not the kind of person who likes to jump around . With some reason , i have to . Alhamdulillah , the transition is going smooth .  I got a new job . Yeahhhh ! Massive thanks to my friend who recommend me this new job . I've sending a resign letter with 1 month notice to my manager yesterday and she didn't offer any increment as she know my new job is offering a higher salary than now .




Hopefully , i will adapt and enjoy this new environment , new boss , new office mate , new company and everything . Nowadays , we need to find something to support and continue our survival . We NEED ! Everything need money , without money we won't fulfill the needs . 

Every people have their ways of living and thinking . Maybe some of us didn't put a wages and salary as a priority as long as they have a permanent job and don't have any commitment . Mostly a housewife . They need a job to support their family financial . Since i am a single lady and own a several commitments , i have to pick a better offer for me and my future . 

Lets talk about my new job ! 

From admin shipping to account assistant . Yeahh , one of advancement in my life . Sayonara to my current job and most welcome to my new jobs . Besides offering a higher salary , the new company provide others benefit to me such as free meals for breakfast and lunch , petrol allowance & uniform . Nor it not easy working in private sector due to big boss come from china . Mostly they never know speak in english . I will have some communication problem with them but i'll try me best since the boss didn't mind if muslim working with their company . 

Hopefully everything will be fine . For those who had a hard time on jump career , think rasionally and please make a better decision for your bright future . Don't look back and regret on what decision you've made . Be brave just for your better life ! Don't mind what people say , follow your guts .  All the best for you and wishing you a better luck too . 







12 Bawang Holland

  1. moga di permudahkan semuanya, harapnya persekitaran kerja yang best di tempat baru

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmg tk suka tukar keje tp kalo rs kj br lebih baik dr skarang, why not tukar kn...semoga trus success ...dh byk kali juga nk resign tp rezeki masih disini..alhamdulillah utk 17thn kj dgn 1 company mmg lama la..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow , serious la 17 tahun dah . Tabikkkk masih setia ! Kalau company provide good benefit stay je la , macam saya nie dah tak ada apa untuk tunggu dan berharap dekat sini . Tu terpaksa angkat kaki .

      Delete
    2. suhana muda lg ..tkpe ggrab peluang baru kn...akak ni dh tua...rsnya tk tkr dh keje melainkan bersara awal hehe...dlu vss dh byk kali juga apply tp tk lulus sbb handle projek

      Delete
  3. Time Mrs. A umur SA Mrs. A pun okay je tukar-tukar kerja plus tempat baharu haruslah offer lebih dari company sedia adakan as time goes by umur pun dah banyak tak tukar dah kot malas nak nak hadap environment yang tak tahu macam mana nanti.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. saya baru first time nak tukar kerja . heheheh , hope second job nie better dari yang sekarang .

      Delete
  4. haha same wit me new environment with a new job scope. before tis i work at legal firm n now i work at college. totally out of my experience. wonder how they let me in maybe thats wat we call rezeki hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheh , yup betul . REZEKI ! memang kebanyakan lari bidang .

      Delete
  5. Semoga happy dengan kerja baru dan semoga dilimpahkan rezeki yang lebih luas. Aaminn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waa, dah dapat kerja baru. Tahniah dan semoga happy di tempat baru. Good luck! ^^

    ReplyDelete